Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Update Email

I Just sent the following email to all of you:
Hi Government and Economic Gangsters!
Wanted to give you an update on where things stand and what you can be doing to keep yourself current with AP Govt.
As you could have guessed, with missing at least three weeks of school, we're not going to be able to cover all topics that will be on the AP Exam in May. That being said, I've put together a guide for what you can be doing to help yourself stay current for whenever we do return. As I'm sure you've already heard, these resources are not required assignments but will be tremendously helpful so that you have an excellent chance to pass the test.
What I'm posting now are the topics we would have covered during these three weeks. If it turns out that we are out of the classroom longer, I'll send additional resources. Here is what I suggest you do:
  1. Sign up for the Kahn Academy Class I've created. You may have to create a username and password. I've selected the lessons/topics that correlate to what we would have been learning in class. Here is the link: https://www.khanacademy.org/join/7J8HKKKZ
  2. Read the following chapters in the book (in the order we would have done them in class): 15, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11. Remember to check your reading guide for the exact pages.
  3. Continue to follow our class website. Me or Mrs. Trump will periodically be posting other helpful resources. In addition, I've included the notes we would have covered in class.
Hope you all are managing well in the midst of all this uncertainty. I know its frustrating to not know what the rest of your senior year will look like. I'm really hopeful that we'll be able to get back together and end the class of 2020 the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment