Thursday, March 26, 2020

"Mastery Goal" and Upcoming Unit Tests

Good afternoon!

Wanted to send you all a quick update that I've set a "Mastery Goal" for our AP Govt Khan Academy course. You will need to complete the course by April 17th (at that point, we'll start reviewing Microeconomics to get you ready for that test).  I'll also be assigning some practice tests on the College Board site for each Unit that will be on the AP exam...more on that next week.
Here's a goal I would set for yourself for next week:
  1. Get through the Unit 1 "Foundations of American democracy" videos/assignments on Khan Academy...by the end of the week I'll assign the Unit 1 test on the college board.
Expect the following weeks to be similar...get through Khan Academy Unit 2...test on Unit 2 at the end of the week.

As always, I'm here to help, so don't hesitate to send me an email.
Hope you're all doing well...miss getting to see you all in person and have personal interaction (I officially hate online teaching...don't tell anyone).

No comments:

Post a Comment