Sunday, March 15, 2020

Extended Break Uncertainties

I've received questions from some of you about what we'll be doing during the extended break. Unfortunately, at this point I have no answers. Teachers are still waiting to hear from our administration about how to proceed when it comes to teaching and assessing students while you are away. As soon as I have some information from them, I'll let you know.

That being said, no matter how long our break is and what administration says, I will not go dark on you. I know you all want to pass the AP exam and get your college credit.  We were on a roll and I truly believe each one of you, with enough review, can still pass both the AP Micro and AP Govt exams . I will, at minimum, be posting resources on this site which will help you in your preparation.  

Updates will be posted on this site when there is something pertinent to report.


No comments:

Post a Comment