Friday, March 20, 2020

AP Exams Updates AND Khan Academy

Good morning, class!
Hope you all are staying healthy and sane during these crazy times.
I have some great news for a change! The AP College Board has made some decisions about AP testing that are very fair. Just announced today, they are giving students an at home testing option, lessening the course content that will best tested and developing tons of online learning resources to help you review and get ready to take the test. 
All the details haven't been worked out yet but you can get a sense of what they're thinking of doing by reading the following two explainers:
I'm still digesting all that they are indicating but I'll be sure to let you know more over the next week. Best news is that we've already covered 95% of what will be on the revised AP US Gov test and 100% of what will be on the Micro exam. 
Again, I'll keep you posted on more info as it comes in and I'll make sure to break down what you can do to get yourself prepared!
If you have any questions, send me an email at anesper@smjuhsd.org


ALSO...I'VE UPDATED THE KHAN ACADEMY COURSE TO NOW ONLY HAVE ASSIGNMENTS ABOUT THE TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED ON THE REVISED AP EXAM.

IF YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED UP YET, USE THIS LINK...https://www.khanacademy.org/join/7J8HKKKZ

No comments:

Post a Comment